Green Energy and Living are becoming a high demand in our daily lives. MPM Construction is committed to working with moral-based corporations who continue to further the initiative of green living.
MPM Principal, Mike Mattern has always had a keen interest in renewable energy sources and clean technology. In early 2016 Mike started following the process of Deep Earth Energy Production (DEEP). DEEP is led by a team of highly skilled individuals with a goal of creating power by utilizing subsurface hot water and putting it through an ingenious yet simple process, generating sustainable clean electricity. Over the past 7 years since Mike has been following DEEP, they have gathered national and international attention with the current project underway near a small town in Southern Saskatchewan. Check out more by following this link to www.DEEPcorp.ca for further information.
In 2020, MPM Construction became the Saskatchewan distributor for MOLOK, the original, award-winning, semi underground waste containment system. This was a perfect opportunity to expand the business with the clear advantages of using The MOLOK Deep Collection system.
MOLOK Containers bring many advantages, including:
- Larger container capacity reduces collection frequency, saving in collection costs.
- Space is saved on site to be utilized for common areas such as playgrounds, gardens, and parking.
- Waste containers can be located in an area that is convenient for users, encouraging use and proper sorting.
- MOLOKs are easy to use for people of all ages and abilities.
- The containers have an optional lock located on the lid to reduce unwanted use or vandalism.
MOLOKs are primarily known for their space saving - They decrease the amount of land area needed by up to 90%.
1XM-5000 = a minimum of 55 X 120 Litre Carts.
Only 40% of the waste container is visible, the other 60% is hidden.